AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Used Heston stacker again picture
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 5/13/2019 23:12 (#7496138 - in reply to #7495703)
Subject: RE: Used Heston stacker again picture

western iowa,by Denison
we used a 60 b with the magnum 8910 in my younger days-flap 3-4 ton in the big old loaf maker-king dog of stacking-make a pile every 30 minutes-blow-compress every 8-10 minutes-haul pile of said loaf home -good overnite run make 20+ stacks-did it 20 days straight-come along with 568jd baler made 480 bales in a 24 hour stretch=480 bales-is 480,000# of stalks-3 -6 bales in a loaf of 60b-stacker maybe 6 bales or 12 bales a hour-come smoking along with 568 and make 20 bales a hour-good running 1/2 the production with 60b stacker vs wore out 568-add in started with 10 stacker-that is 3 times smaller,good machine if you have time-waste if wind blows-good thing I had heavy metal-Ted Nugent comes to mind!!! Hard rock-Judis priest,lover boy(mild) Kansas-many other hard rock -how did I ever make it through till morning feeding stacking-must have been the wurr of the suction fan ,beer and hard rock stacking stalks that got me to 7am morning bunk call-I'm wanting on that mega death 8-9ft wide round baler-lets get something done-beer taste better not moving and the hard rock is lot easier to listen to not running the dang tractor 24-7-! That seat cushion -not given her up! She still rides along in the chopper once in a while and we listen to Meat Loaf!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)