AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (9) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere part needs special socket
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format
Posted 5/11/2019 16:08 (#7491420 - in reply to #7491330)
Subject: RE: John Deere part needs special socket

MaineFarmer - 5/11/2019 14:49

Deere no longer makes the tool to tighten this type nut,they sell the nut still as this is new,3 1/2 inch from inner edge to inner edge of tab slot, goes on axle ends jd 7410 H, any ideas? accorging to dealer they stopped making socket a couple years ago
Use a piece of pipe that size and weld on what ever size of square keystock that fits in the notch.U get all the keystock cut and clamp them on to outside of pipe ,fitting into each notch,clamp with a hose clamp and then carefully weld each piece of keystock .Cut pipe whatever length u want and weld a big nut on the end ,then tigten your nut.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)