AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Investors?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Farmer_67
Posted 5/7/2019 22:16 (#7482779)
Subject: Investors?

West
Hello all,
New to ag talk. Such an awesome website/forum it looks like! Well here goes, my family farms around my area. (Boone Co, Ia). My grandpa (moms side) and uncle farm together. My mom and dad do not farm. I always help them out whenever possible. I'm 24. I have secured 600 acres of rented ground that I can call "my own" as far as I make all the decisions on and rent grandpas equipment to use on it. My question is as follows: How would I go about getting an investor like some do so I can expand my operation and make it to where I can farm full time a few years after gradating college? Before anyone says it, there is no room back at the farm for me to go full time with grandpa. My uncle does not want me involved at all. So, I need to figure something out now so I'm set up later on. I didn't know how or where I would even go about looking or coming across one? I think I can manage getting equipment bought to do everything, just need an investor for ground. Any and all help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Ryan

Edited by Farmer_67 7/11/2019 16:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)