AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can’t see what we want to see (Virtual Terminal?)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

randibfarm
Posted 5/6/2019 16:35 (#7480005)
Subject: Can’t see what we want to see (Virtual Terminal?)

Bloomfield, NY
We are pulling a New Holland 330 big baler with a Harvest Tec 696BB preservative applicator, with a JD8270R that has a JD 2630 display (usually for auto steer) as well as the armrest display. Both the baler and the acid applicator are ISO connected. Ideally, we would like to see the baler on the 2630 and the harvest tec on the armrest, and occasionally I can make that happen BUT when I turn the tractor off (wait) and restart, there is no rhyme nor reason where the two implements will appear. If I uncheck ‘Implement Bus Virtual Terminal’ on the armrest display, I can sometimes get both the baler and the applicator on the 2630, but usually the baler screen reads ‘Controller is not yet available…’ and the harvet tec is ok – but they both connect via the same wire!? Am I too impatient? How long should I wait? Sometimes stopping and restarting the tractor solves that problem and we could watch the harvest tec on an ipad but that’s another screen in the cab. (We want to be able to see both while baling without toggling between home pages on the 2630) The only way I can overcome not seeing the baler is to check ‘Implement Bus Virtual Terminal’ and the baler and (maybe) the harvest tec will appear on the armrest. However, with the next restart it’s anyone’s guess where what will appear! What am I doing wrong??
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)