AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How to remove unwanted fields from AgFiniti?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/9/2019 09:44 (#7486224 - in reply to #7485782)
Subject: RE: How to remove unwanted fields from AgFiniti?

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
After playing around a bit this morning I have some different ideas on the philosophy within AgFiniti.

It appears to me that once a field's data has been entered into AgFiniti the field name is always there. It is possible to go into Manage data and go to the various fields and do certain things with them. One that I chose was to delete Map for my test fields. This really didn't delete the data but grays it out meaning that it would not be mappable on the main screen. It will still show up as a potential field. If you have cleared the map it would not be visible on the main screen but since the data is just hidden it can be reprocessed and it will then change from gray to white and be mappable on the main screen again. The manage data section also allows one to send this data via email or messenger or other methods to other devices. I tried this with one of my corn fields. The email appeared on both my iPhone and Win 10 computer. This was not a map but the actual data.

I am printing my variety maps (could print spray and starter also) directly from the iPad AgFiniti map rather than going through SMS as I have done in the past. Seems to be working now that I stumbled through it.

I did notice under Settings that there is a section about General Settings. This allows one to make some changes such as units and note other information. There is a box entitled Reset Sync History with displays. I'm not certain what that means.

There is also another section about Cloud Sync which doesn't pertain to me since I don't have the license and am not using the cloud at all. There are options there that appear to control how the app would interact with the cloud.

Edited by tedbear 5/9/2019 10:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)