AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How to remove unwanted fields from AgFiniti?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/9/2019 07:00 (#7485782 - in reply to #7484432)
Subject: RE: How to remove unwanted fields from AgFiniti?

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
chirpfarm - 5/8/2019 16:05

Yes, I want it gone. There's 20 fields that don't match our naming structure at all that are anoying me. I'm not working from the app at all; I'm working from a web browser on my computer. The data is in the cloud and I don't believe has any relation to the app at all. Just got off the phone with agleader tech support and he seemed to know what I was talking about but seems to think that agfiniti is just running slow right now. he has a test field he's deleting from his account and is going to watch to see if it disappears eventually or not. Right now it sounds like he's at the exact same stage I'm at.

Ok you have the license so your situation is a bit different than mine. Your data went through the cloud where mine went directly from the InCommand to the iPad app.

However it seems our goal is the same and that is to be able to delete all references to certain fields not just clear the data within those fields. I have my iPad in the office this morning and will be looking at my planting maps for some other information. I will try to play with those annoying fields again but I'm not optimistic. Since I only have a few it is not really a terrible inconvenience,

Sounds as if the Ag Leader tech feels that deleting the way we want may work but will take a while. When I asked about this at Ames, the tech who checked with the programmer said they hadn't designed it that way since they didn't feel it would be needed. If this is the case, maybe you can convince them to give you another account so that one account could be for the manure jobs and the other for your own personal stuff. I'm not so sure that would be the answer either.

Edited by tedbear 5/9/2019 07:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)