AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can an incommand1200 map non-controlled products along with seed monitoring
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/8/2019 06:53 (#7483113 - in reply to #7480956)
Subject: RE: Can an incommand1200 map non-controlled products along with seed monitoring

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
chirpfarm - 5/7/2019 06:14

Yes, we have done that too, but then our product list gets enormous, especially when u start adding variables such as depth, starter rate, insecticide, etc. Looks like multi-product is what we need to do what we want.

Some information which you may already know: The multi-product unlock is a one time unlock that goes into and stays with the display. If you move that display or sell it, the unlock goes with it. If you have more than one display you might need it on more than one display. There is only one type, you either have it or you don't. Once a display has the multi-product unlock it is available for any and all operations. The more common uses ae with planters and application equipment where more than one product is being used at the same tie.

I think of the unlock as this: Do you want to work with more than one product at the same time? Such as two or more varieties in a planter, a seed variety and a chemical or fertilizer in a planter, two or more spray products on a sprayer etc. If the answer is yes, then the multi-product unlock is necessary.

This may or may not require the use of an additional module for the extra product. For example if you are mapping a seed variety with your planter but then wish to have the map show a split planter where there are two different varieties, the multi-product unlock would allow this without any extra equipment or modules. If you want to map varieties and control or even just monitor another product such as fertilizer or spray, the multi-product unlock would be needed as well as an actual module to monitor/control the product. There are lots of combinations.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)