AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (84) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble Flow Switch
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format
Posted 5/6/2019 13:34 (#7479804)
Subject: Trimble Flow Switch

North Central, South Dakota
I'm looking for a part number or some information about what type of flow switch is used on the trimble hydraulic steering systems that use the flow meter switch to kick out auto steering. Doing a conversion from a raven valve block and override wont work how it's setup and after looking at the hyd line art i'm not even sure how the raven setup is suppose to kick out. I'll attach pic for attention but if someone could shed some light into how it works i'm always ready to learn.

Edited by toxhawk 5/6/2019 13:40

(Capture+_2019-05-06-13-35-51 (full).png)

(2019-05-06 10-28 (full).jpg)

Attachments Capture+_2019-05-06-13-35-51 (full).png (71KB - 8 downloads)
Attachments 2019-05-06 10-28 (full).jpg (65KB - 3 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)