AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (84) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hesston big square baler questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format
matt suco
Posted 5/1/2019 22:18 (#7471177)
Subject: Hesston big square baler questions

Rome, KS
I'm looking at a 4720 accumulator that has been on a 4755. I'm wanting to put it on a 4760. The 4755 accumulator valve is attached directly to the 4755 density valve and then hoses go back to accumulator. "Officially" a 4760 is supposed to have a different accumulator valve attached to rear right side of bale chamber. Oil from it comes from density valve and goes to accumulator. Both balers have Dynalco controllers. Why can a person not just mount the 4755 accumulator valve on rear of 4760 bale chamber, hook up wiring, make some hoses and go? No one will give me a definite answer. The 4755 valve could come with accumulator. Official 4760 valve is over $2000. Yes, I've been called snug.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)