AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (2) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DB 80 Valve Block
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format
Posted 5/1/2019 10:30 (#7469760)
Subject: DB 80 Valve Block

I have a block on the back of my 32 row DB 80. I have a drip coming out of the port that is labeled "DR." Does DR stand for "drain relief?" I know TR stands for "Thermo Relief" or something to do with temperature....I found some information as to how to fix the leak coming from a TR port but I can't find anything to fix the DR leak which is where my problem is. I know it is some sort of relief port because it's attached to a hose that drips down close to the ground... but it is dripping way too often, maybe a drip every second or 2. If the only fix is to get a new block, I'll just live with it and put a few gallons of hydraulic oil in the tractor every few weeks. But I'm hoping there's a fix other than that?My hunch is it is internal to the block and would require a new block to fix (probably $2500 or something outrageous). But maybe they solenoid are not torqued correctly? Maybe I just need to tighten some of the hoses going into it. Any ideas?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)