AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Intergra with sprayer questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/30/2019 14:40 (#7467907 - in reply to #7467280)
Subject: RE: Intergra with sprayer questions

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
rockbottom - 4/30/2019 09:53

Changed our planter and combine to the In Command 1200 this year and moved our Integra to the sprayer. Have always used a Raven in sprayer-idiot proof but was a little difficult using the auto shutoffs. Can I make a prescription in the Integra of my pre emergence corn of 3-4 items and have it come up on the screen.

Yes, it is not really a prescription in this case but a tank mix or recipe. Various tanks mixes can be created, named and saved for later use. A good descriptive name is very helpful or a cheat sheet you write out for yourself. When you reuse a tank mix later or next year, the system will list the ingredients so you can confirm that you have picked the proper one but having a cheat sheet should eliminate the guesswork of trying one and then another. Having lots of tank mixes can be handy but can be confusing also.

Want to know if it will show my various products, save them , download, and print out in SMS? When I go back to the field for post spraying-do I need to create a different event so it will spray same field and map?

You would keep the same event if you sprayed part of a field and came back in a day or two to finish the rest of it with the same product. The partial map would reappear and you could see right where to go. THe totals would continue to accumulate right from the point where you left off. This means you don't have to leave the display on if you get delayed for a day or two. If you would need to leave a field because of a wet spot and go to another field you would start with a new event for that field. After it dries out you may want to return to the first field and finish up where you left off. You would then want to choose the prior event and NOT start a new event for the first field. If you do, the map and totals clear.

The system knows if you have applied this product in this field this year so it will ask you if you want to start a new event or reuse a previous one. If you have not applied this product in this field this year, there is no previous event to go back to so it starts a new one. Since this is a new event and not a continuation of an older event, the map will be cleared and you would start with a "clean slate". The totals etc would be zero to start with.

With the planter modules you could switch varieties mid field and all the varieties would appear in the field map for planting. With the sprayer setup when you switch products you will lose the partial map for the part that is already done. It is still saved but but not on the current screen for auto swath. To get around this situation, when you go to a new spray product within a field where you have partially sprayed the ends and parts of the field with something else, you can load that event as a background reference map. Then auto swath will shut the sections off where EITHER product has been sprayed making it work the way you want for headlands etc.

Probably not very clear my questions-but hopefully someone can figure out my ramblings!!! Maybe tedbear since you are not to far from me and we bought our first lightbar from L&D ag many years ago

Edited by tedbear 4/30/2019 14:49
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)