AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Intergra with sprayer questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

fox128
Posted 4/30/2019 12:02 (#7467587 - in reply to #7467280)
Subject: RE: Intergra with sprayer questions

West Central IA
I think follow you?

You will want to make a new tank mix product consisting of all the ingredients you’ll use for corn pre. I would name it 2019 corn pre.

Then when you start a field you’ll select 2019 corn pre then you will be able to enter the rate each product will be applied at. Or Make a product inactive for the field.

Then when you create a report in sms you’ll want to select “include mix attributes” under total amount attribute or something like that (can’t think of excct wording) and then in the report it will itemize each product in the mix.

If you switch products in the field (by pressing the product line on the home screen) the previously mapped coverage will disappear. I don’t know why ag leader has not resolved it. BUT you can bring it back by under the legend/reference tab by hitting “load reference” and selecting the previous product and checking the box that you want auto swath based on that products coverage.

Hopefully you can make sense of that! I can clarify better if needed and get the right terms if needed
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)