AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GPS Problems: DigiFarm to Case IH to Precision Planting 2020
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

LakeView
Posted 4/30/2019 16:04 (#7468063 - in reply to #7465206)
Subject: RE: GPS Problems: DigiFarm to Case IH to Precision Planting 2020

SE Iowa
midwest - 4/29/2019 10:06

Here you go. Read all the responses.

https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=848575&mid=744...

Edit to add. In your situation I would probably do what smokesgasman suggested in the thread.......that’s running a cable from the 262 to the PP 20/20 for it’s signal, it’s a cheap and a quick fix if it works.

My dad always said after we added another new feature to the planter/tractor that someday “we’d build a planter that nobody could fix if something went wrong”. In 2016 I thought he was right.

I was involved in this previous post and here is what I've found so far, DigiFarm or any corrections for that matter does not change the flips or gaps, we've done waas/RTX, and DigiFarm. We have tried a new Nav controller with no luck as well. Case says the Gen 3 is not supported and the Gen 2 is so we tried that and it does the same thing. Customer is currently running it through the Pro 700. The only thing that has had success is a secondary receiver on the cab to just communicate with the 20/20. When we did that at the end of the 2018 season, he had zero issues but that means 2 rtk receivers, 2 ipads, and that is just not feasible.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)