AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trans control module for mx270
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

pirlbeck
Posted 4/28/2019 09:09 (#7463044 - in reply to #7462991)
Subject: RE: Trans control module for mx270

West Central Iowa
I asked my local Case-IH parts manager about the availability of these controllers and he said they have a place by the name of Titan that they send them to. I thought he said they were in Canada, but I found this place in WI that sounds like the place. Your controller part number is one they show to repair. Scroll down on this page to find a list of the items they service.

https://www.titansystems.com/services/ecm-board-repair

WE REPAIR ELECTRONIC CONTROL MODULES
Thanks to a partnership with CNH Industrial, we are able to provide our customers with unparalleled ECM diagnosis & repair capabilities—because we work directly with CNH engineering, we have access to CNH proprietary drawings and specifications for a wide range of ECMs. Titan has 35+ years of experience working with CNH Agriculture and Construction equipment and 20+ years testing and programming the ECU modules that reside in this equipment.

AGRICULTURE
Titan has been assisting agricultural equipment manufacturers for over 30 years. We have provided End of Line Testing, Transmission Assembly & Testing, Cab Testing, Axle Assembly and Testing, Electronic Controllers, Armrest Control testing, for Tractors, Combines, Windrowers, as well as implements like Balers, Corn Header, Drapers, and Seeders.

Titan Inc.
1340 Grandview Pkwy., Suite 200
Sturtevant, WI 53177
Tel: +1 262 884 2890
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)