AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deleting No Plant No Spray Zones in Viper 4
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

reyros
Posted 4/28/2019 07:57 (#7462890)
Subject: Deleting No Plant No Spray Zones in Viper 4

New to the Viper 4 this year. Recording Boundaries and waterways as we are using Hawkeye for individual nozzle control. Recording setup is pretty nice on the Viper 4. One thing I dont like is the pause button when recording is right next to the end recording or "finish" button. So naturally I have hit finish a few times when I was only partially done recording a waterway. It then snaps to your starting point making an odd and incorrectly shaped polygon. If I can find a way to delete and re record its no big deal. I was able to view boundaries and plant spray zones in the scout group where it looks like you could delete. However, it only showed the first few and I could not scroll down to the bottom where I am assuming the last recorded shape would be. Anyone have any advice on this? I am currently only from Viper to SMS with boundaries and not the other way around as I have heard its difficult to come from SMS and have Hawkeye work properly. This would make any editing easy and someday is how I would like to do it but I need to get more comfortable first. Any help would be great.

Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)