AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tell me about Lenovo laptops
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

chirpfarm
Posted 5/22/2019 22:08 (#7514255 - in reply to #7461495)
Subject: RE: Tell me about Lenovo laptops

South Central MN
I just found this thread. Run away from them. I know that many people swear by them, and the P52s I bought seemed to be a quality machine, but the motherboard went out weeks after I bought it, and I battled lenovo for weeks to get it replaced and eventually refunded. Their customer service is an absolute joke. If you call in, they will only give you first names, and will not give you a callback number. So, when they do not call you back within the time period they say they will, you have to call a new rep and explain your whole situation over again and start from scratch. I got rerouted between various departments at least 4 or 5 times. I actually made a complete loop from department A to B to C and back to A within one day because nobody would accept blame for fixing my problem, and nobody would forward my call on to their superiors. This included the C service rep transferring me over to A despite me telling her that I had already been there and did not want to go back and wanted to speak to a supervisor. Many swear words were said that day. I finally had to file a better business bureau complaint and post my struggles on all of Lenovo's forums before I finally found somebody who refunded my computer for me. I probably ended up talking to over 20 different people.

I ended up going to Dell afterwards, and the customer service was night and day. They gave me their full name as well as their direct phone number. When I sent them emails, they'd reply, and their signature line included their phone number, as well as their supervisor's name and phone number and email address. My Dell is definately thicker and heavier than the lenovo it replaced, but it has functioned flawlessly so far. I could not believe the difference in customer service between the two companies. I will never buy another lenovo product.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)