AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

You have bad information
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JD70
Posted 4/16/2019 09:58 (#7442448 - in reply to #7441170)
Subject: RE: You have bad information

Not sure who your wife is

On 4-4-19 was qouted a basis bid of -42 delivered to the Madison terminal told the Merchandiser that I was looking for -25 he stated they were not at that level yet and could not even push to it.
on 4-12-19 got the call that they were pushing to -30 stated was not at my -25 but wanted to give me a call to let me know they had pushed lower. I asked if he could get to -25 he stated NO but for the right number of bushels he could get to -28 I stated what I would do for -27 we agreed.

Now I see where they have a posted at -32 delivered Madison

You say your wife is the Originator not the Merchandiser -- in my dealings with personal titles with Cargill is that an Originator is the person that goes out to the farmers yards and tries to sell them on Cargill product programs like accumulator or option type marketing programs.

I have always had better pricing from the Merchandiser, Maybe that has changed not sure.

To help clear up some confusion I may have created Maynard is the Central office for the Madison, Gleuk, Alberta, and Maynard locations.
the paperwork that is mailed to me originates from Maynard whether we sell to Madison or even when we are further North at harvest and deliver bu. into Alberta.

Sorry for the confusion but it did give all of the Trumptards time to rejoice,
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)