AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (33) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Old sprayer plumbing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format
Desk Jockey
Posted 4/15/2019 14:58 (#7440967)
Subject: Old sprayer plumbing

Adding an electric pressure regulator. Component under the green arrow is a manual unit with a tank return. New regulator does not have a return. Do I remove the manual reg/return in place of the new regulator? Do I need some sort of tank return? System currently goes as follows:

Solenoids/boom feed

(105FE294-E614-4398-A4EA-77622553D339 (full).jpeg)

(44B15830-4CA8-4894-9823-FFEB114287DF (full).jpeg)

Attachments 105FE294-E614-4398-A4EA-77622553D339 (full).jpeg (121KB - 2 downloads)
Attachments 44B15830-4CA8-4894-9823-FFEB114287DF (full).jpeg (144KB - 1 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)