AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (202) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rubbermaid stock tank repair
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format
Posted 4/15/2019 09:58 (#7440537 - in reply to #7440393)
Subject: RE: Rubbermaid stock tank repair

SE Nebraska
Get Bondo Fiberglass Resin Jelly. I usually get it at Walmart in the Auto section of the store. A can is about $25 and it last a long time. I use it to fix a lot of things like a Rubbermaid tank that my father-in-law melted a hole in with a tank heater and also use it to patch up holes in rusted areas of my old creep feeders that I have. Works great.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)