AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Art of the Deal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

FalcoFog
Posted 4/15/2019 20:42 (#7441522 - in reply to #7441449)
Subject: RE: all I can say is WOW.......

Minnesota!
IN555 - 4/15/2019 20:22

Agreed and again will acknowledge you are way out of my league on this topic. That said how does 22 trillion of debt in a fractional reserve banking system not create massive inflation. Inflation being more dollars in competition for the same goods correct? So 22 trillion has been created but how many times has that been rolled over in our system? The government creates 1 trillion in debt but the private sector borrows another 500 billion on that initial round, and the beneficiaries of that borrow another 300 billion and the trickle down continues. I think it would be fair to say that 22 trillion of debt has created nearly 100 trillion of owed goods and or services.

We don't operate under a fractional reserve system. The United States has not used a money multiplier, fractional reserve system, or a fixed exchange rate system since 1934.

Money Zero Maturity, or MZM, is the preferred measure of liquid money in our economy and at the beginning of April it sat at about $15.892 trillion. This is a measure of all cash and coin, savings and checking accounts, and money deposited in a money market fund.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)