AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Art of the Deal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Gophergetter
Posted 4/15/2019 09:49 (#7440518 - in reply to #7440375)
Subject: RE: Art of the Deal

Cass Co. ND
But you also have to think for yourself. If %20 of what the fake news media said was true, this country would be really in a bad situation.
Like when they said President would start a nuclear war with North Korea, so He shouldn't have the launch codes.
Or that He was actually broke, and was being propped up by Putin.
Or that manufacturing jobs will not be coming back to the US.
Or that there is no crisis at the mex border, where 3,000+ per day are illegally crossing.
Or that President Trump hates Jews. His most trusted advisers (Ivanka and Jared K) are Jewish so that makes perfect sense.
Or that He was going to start a war in the Mideast by actually keeping HIS word, and SEVERAL of the former presidents promises, to move the US embassy in Isreal.
Or that He is racist because He wants to secure the Mex border. He has stated He wants a wall, "with a big beautiful door".
Or that He is trying to "pack the courts" whatever that means. Is He forcing the judges to resign, retire, or die, to get a replacement who will actually FOLLOW the Constitution?
Or that "tic, toc" He will be led out of the oval office in handcuffs?
Or that the economy will tank if Donald Trump is elected?
Or that , well this can go on, and on, and on. You get the point.

The fake news media puts out stories, that could be written a little less slanted, and be accurate. But they write them with the preconceived notion that President Trump is the worst, so anything He does is bad. Their TDS is showing. EVERY day.

So how can we believe anything they put out as news? I look at a news story, then put Myself in President Trumps place and then decide if the story has any reality in it. When a story about something that happened in the Oval Office gets leaked by " a high ranking..." source, and I was there and that is not what happened-- I would be quite dismayed at the fake news organizations who ran with the story.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)