Have not read much about the conditions of SR or SW wheat in the northeast lately. Our wheat is just now coming around far enough to see the real stand and mine isn't pretty to put it mildly. I would estimate 60 to 85 percent stand field to field. I optimistically gave it a shot of N on the 27th of March to give it every chance. There is generally nothing or very little stand in low areas and heavier soil types. Insurance if replanted to another crop is little if any help. It sure does screw up a rotation. My gut says it's all toast, 3/4 yield overall at best. I know i am not alone. How does one make a rational decision?