AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dec 2020 Corn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sheep Farmer
Posted 4/13/2019 05:19 (#7436561 - in reply to #7436152)
Subject: RE: Dec 2020 Corn

Northwest Iowa
Could it get ugly? Sure. I know areas are really hampered with tons of wet soil and I feel for them but most have adequate moisture going into the growing season. With the usda saying we have more than adequate stocks and good moisture going in doesn’t a person have to anticipate a good crop or average at best? I always tend to be on the side of bearish just because I bet on the American farmer to raise a good crop time in a time out. That is just what we do and we are good at it. I know 2020 is a ways out but it’s not as far as a guy thinks really. Traders seem to take emotion out and know what kind of production we have before we as farmers know it seems. That’s why I’ve told guys of futures reaches 4.18 to 4.30 sell a hta. I guarantee that is not going to be the worst sale a guy makes when it is all said and done. It’s so refreshing going to the field to plant knowing, hell I’m going to have some 3.75 cash corn this fall hell yeah baby!!!!

Might sound like I’m jumping down your throat which I’m not just wish people would look a little farther out and not complains about how they never can make money because the markets didn’t rally. Their are opportunities out there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)