AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sentera worth it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

gwagner
Posted 4/17/2019 19:34 (#7444914 - in reply to #7444363)
Subject: RE: Sentera worth it?

If you haven't dealt with this new company, I think your characterization is completely wrong. I have worked with this organization past two years and have been extremely satisfied with both their sensors and the support they provide. They are a venture capital company and the last round of funding was in the range of 34 million, since this time they have greatly improved their field agent software and sensors. Last year I flew their PHX airplane with a RGB camera with the NIR and Red edge sensor (called Double 4K multi-spectral).

I know personally of our local UofM research station beside researches from NDSU extension services using their sensors. They are not a fly-by-night company.

The original question was, "are their sensor any good". The quality of the sensors, the software to capture the desired data is extremely well thought out and extremely useful. The ability to use the feature of “Quick tiles” you can scout a field almost immediately after landing.

The ability to fly your quad-copter to capture corn or soybean population, in time, will be an extremely important layer in the GIS analysis.

I my opinion if you are looking for a remote sensing company to work with give them a consideration.

Gary Wagner, farmer, Northwest Minnesota

Edited by gwagner 4/17/2019 19:36
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)