AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

USB flash drives $$
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/10/2006 21:02 (#4277 - in reply to #3840)
Subject: Another New MP3 Player

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I think that the larger jumpdrives will cause problems with the MP3 player that has been discussed quite a bit.

I believe that 512K is about the limit due to the file handling capabilities.

I noticed in my local Wal-Mart that they continue to carry the MP3 player that uses the jumpdrives but now also have another model.

This new model is from the VR3 folks also. It is the same in the sense that it plugs into a lighter plug and can transmit to your vehicles radio.

It is more expensive but has several improvements: 1) uses SD cards like many current cameras, 2) remembers which FM station you used last, 3) allows you five choices on the low end of the FM dial and five choices on the high end, 4) provides an LCD screen with song information (ID3 format), 5) has a swivel head for adjustment.

This one was about $50.

Sunday I found out by accident that the miniplug on my VR3 player that is intended to get music in from your Portable CD player so that you can hear it over your car radio, sort of works in reverse. I plugged in a set of headphones partially and got music out of this port. If I plugged in the headphone plug completely, I got no sound, but if I plugged it in only part way, I got one channel into both sides of the headphones.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)