AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ethanol update. Ethanol at $0.72 discount to RBOB
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Faithfarm
Posted 4/11/2019 09:28 (#7432715 - in reply to #7432620)
Subject: RE: Ethanol update. Ethanol at $0.72 discount to RBOB

Eastern South Dakota
You said the key phrase Jon. "if ethanol had the infrastructure!". I have often felt the ethanol industry got what it asked for in that it was content to instantly build demand through politics and be considered an additive instead of becoming a entirely separate competing fuel source. The roadblocks that kept the ethanol industry from owning their own fleet of trucks, c-stores, etc are what should have been taken down and the route that should have been taken. It would have taken longer to develop the market but in the end it would have been better for the industry. "Pull in to the ethanol station where you can get ethanol splash blended with a little petroleum of you choice." Instead, we get, "Pull into our gas station where we can sell you junk grade 85 octane gas splash blended with a little ethanol to get its octane back". And listen to you blame the ethanol for your vehicles substandard performance and not the 85 octane. If you want to be an additive then you will get treated like an additive! I love E-30 in all my gas burners!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)