AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Phantom 4
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 4/1/2019 15:13 (#7414333 - in reply to #7412750)
Subject: RE: Phantom 4

southern MN
That left/ right/ spin thing can be a little disorienting at first especially can’t it! I haven’t much mentioned the time I was landing between the tractor and machine shed, I was a little to experienced and casual at it. My left or it’s left, oops.... Did not know a drone could bounce that far! Sick feeling.

If just the props are broke a new set of those are cheap and easy to put on do it yourself, follow instructions for the opposite rotations....

If the body is cracked or a motor isn’t acting right that becomes a bigger question mark. It’s probably new enough to fix. But sometimes the internal wire tracings get unplugged or broken on a hard shock, and that takes some experience and time to sort out; you don’t really know until you fly it, or sometimes shows up later first. Then how far do you go down the rat hole..... it’s good to know an electronics kid willing to play around for cheap on such things.....

you could put the money to a newer smaller model as well and not be wrong doing that either.

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)