AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Biologicals and PGRs. Yes, again.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Adrian
Posted 3/24/2019 21:01 (#7399483 - in reply to #7399001)
Subject: RE: Biologicals and PGRs. Yes, again.

South Georgia
Okay, so I looked you up on Twitter and found the products you were talking about. I assume you were referring to the TakeOff line of products on the website. I see that there are several products in that line to choose from. I didn't look at all tht labels, but the three that I did look at only list that fertilizer analysis, and don't actually list any other active ingredients. When I look at the SDS, the only thing I see other than fertilizers is citric acid. If it improves nitrogen use efficiency, then by what mechanism is that achieved? I know that tone of voice doesn't always carry through forum posts, but I'm not trying to be combative, I'm genuinely asking.

I see you have a product that purports to increase soil water holding capacity. To what degree is this product effective? Can you point me to any research into it?

I guess it doesn't really matter much either way to me, as I didn't come across any of your products that are labeled in my state, but I'm always interested to learn.

Thanks,
Adrian
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)