AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What the elevator makes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

mac4440
Posted 3/22/2019 16:01 (#7395593 - in reply to #7395527)
Subject: RE: What the elevator makes

central va farmer - 3/22/2019 13:42

Did you ever think that the market data is used against you?
I think it's neat how FSA wants to know my life story and how many acres I've got, then they publish crop and weather reports.
Let's just imagine that as far as China and the rest of the world is concerned the only beans or corn in the country was yours. What do you think prices would do.....
They publish everything about us, the farmer but yet there margin is private? Pretty damn dirty to me.
I'd like to know what other business that asks the "market" what you can give me... how in the hell is a bunch of sob's in Chicago determining what I make. They don't determine what GM makes or apple or lowes or food lion etc, but they dictate what we get. I only hope I live to see this country's food supply become like the oil industry. Funny how gas costs the same everywhere. There is no $1.60 basis on gas or that bull ****, you know why, because they have perfected screwing the public and sticking together over the last 100 years. Just like the elevator has also....

****its all a conspiracy*****
You're doing a lot of jumping around there....
FSA is doing weather reports? eitherway, there are a lot of weather and crop reports out there. Use them to your advantage if you want. And btw, you don't have to tell FSA anything if you wish.
I guess if you want to control prices like you think the oil companies do, then you need to have control of your product from the time it comes out of the ground until it reaches the consumer.
But don't forget, gas and crude are traded in Chicago just like grain.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)