AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DIRECTV change, did it happen to you?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

trakman
Posted 3/20/2019 06:51 (#7390418)
Subject: DIRECTV change, did it happen to you?

Central Kansas
We have been a customer of DIRECTV for many years, in fact almost from its innovation. The company brought out a demonstration satellite dish and receiver and hooked it up to our TV. Was able to view East Coast and West Coast channels and local channels out of Wichita,Ks, the full package for demo purposes. I don’t remember how it happened but when we decided to sign on, our package included only the East Coast and West Coast major networks. The more we watched the more we enjoyed hearing about news on both ends of the United States., Especially the car chases in California. As time has went on, we inquired about getting the local channels but was told if they switched us to the local channels, we would lose the East Coast and West Coast channels. A few days ago I was channel surfing and by accident hit one of the channels out of Wichita and bingo I have a picture. Check the other three stations out of Wichita and also have pictures. Don’t know how or why we are able to get ithem now and we also still have our East Coast West Coast major networks. Not going to call for An explanation for fear that we would lose the local channels. Anyway I was just curious if anyone else in our situation that started out with the major networks is able to get the local channels now?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)