AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere 8310R Hydraulic Problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

idahofarmer2000
Posted 3/19/2019 16:50 (#7389387)
Subject: Deere 8310R Hydraulic Problem

Rupert, Idaho
I started using a new to me 8310R today and I am having trouble with the SCV remotes. Everything works perfectly when in Park, but if the tractor is in gear and moving the hydraulic cylinder will move slightly and then stop. The only way I found to get it working again is to shut the tractor off and start it up again.
I tried 3 different remotes and experienced the same behavior on all 3.
I tried different flow settings and different time settings on the remotes with no change in behavior.
I tried manually holding the lever instead of clicking it into the detent position with the same results.
If I stop and put the transmission in park before lifting the implement it works perfectly every time, but the first time you touch the lever while the tractor is moving it kills the remote.
This is just a standard hydraulic cylinder, it does not have any type of automation or external electrical controls.
I thought it might have something to do with the seat switch, but it seems to be working properly. At least it gives me the pop up warning if I lift myself out of the seat when it is in gear.

The tractor has the IVT transmission if that matters.

Any ideas where to continue troubleshooting?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)