AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Road rage .?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

PeteMN
Posted 3/19/2019 21:49 (#7390083 - in reply to #7388961)
Subject: RE: Road rage .?

E.Central MN
I rode with a guy that drove like it was the Daytona 500. For some odd reason he passed a car and it seemed like he was in the passing lane longer than usual, I don't know why (maybe he was practicing his blocking move like in the Daytona, IDK). A car that must have been behind us the whole time came up along side and that driver gave him the finger, probably because he thought my driver was being a dink for not letting him get past. Big deal, he probably had it coming. Well, the guy I was with got all bent out of control and speeded up so the other guy couldn't get back into the right lane, both vehicles were doing about 80. My driver rolled the window down, started yelling, shaking his fist, totally out of control. He wanted them to stop so he could duke it out with the guy. While we were side by side we met an oncoming car, luckily that guy with his kids in the back seat was paying attention and he went over to the shoulder of the road so he didn't get hid head on. If a hand gesture can set a guy off like that when he's behind the steering wheel then frankly I think he needs counseling. There's no place for that stupid crap on the highway.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)