AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A/N prices? How much have they went up this year?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

jd43
Posted 3/19/2019 07:23 (#7388607 - in reply to #7388520)
Subject: RE: A/N prices? How much have they went up this year?

Northeastern Pa.
That's about the same as I was quoted here in Northern Pa.. Potash and 28% up about $50 over last year. About the only thing us sto's can do is shop around. I can get 28% delivered in from a dealer 125 miles away cheaper than one 25 miles away by a lot. What bugs the heck out of me is their reason why prices have gone up. It used to be when natural gas was high that it forced nitrogen prices up. They can't use that excuse anymore in my area because I can show them what I'm getting from our wells. Natural gas is dirt cheap right now and they have more in the pipelines than they know what to do with. This years excuse is the barge didn't get in on time therefore there's a shortage. So the potash, urea and UAN must come on the same barge. Yea right. They should just say we're greedy and we know you will buy no matter what the price is. Oh yea I might as well add this note: Bring al the fertilizer manufacturing back to the USA and stop depending on foreign suppliers. Maybe I could talk to "uncle Donny" about that. Sorry for the rant.

Edited by jd43 3/19/2019 07:27
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)