AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NGMO soybean program-random chem options...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

sjhs1995
Posted 3/17/2019 21:57 (#7386429)
Subject: NGMO soybean program-random chem options...

Northern Indiana
Hello all. I am set to plant about 200 acres of NGMO beans this year. Mainly no-till, key weed issues are marestail and foxtail...A little giant rag as well. Soils are mainly loamy sand or sandy loams. Good pH, fertility is not an issue. With that being said, I have accumulated lots of random chemicals left over from years past. They are paid for and sitting in good dry storage. My question, how might you use these chems on a NGMO bean program? Looking for all sorts of suggestions...the goal is to use this stuff up!!

The available items: 50 lbs Sencor, 25 lbs Lorox, 10 lbs Envive, 10 lbs Fierce, 45 oz Sonic, 5 gallons Marvel, and small but significant (enough for at least 20 acres) quantities of FirstRate, Classic, and Synchrony.

I’m happy to buy Glyphosate, 2,4-d, generic dual, ams, crop oil, etc to complete a good sprayer pass.

Would love to use this stuff up but most importantly have clean beans. I have time for several passes, so we don’t need to be limited by passes with sprayer. Thanks for the ideas, and yes the sprayer will be cleaned up between using different product combinations.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)