AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Minor run-in with the po-po yesterday.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ernie
Posted 3/17/2019 20:24 (#7386213 - in reply to #7385360)
Subject: RE: Minor run-in with the po-po yesterday.

North End I-15
Many years ago ....
I was President of a truely International Lions club . We met in Canada in a small border towns civic center .
Meeting I had been to a SAMs club in a town 125 miles south and still had stuff in the car as we never made it out to the farm to unload . My neighbor also a member had just bought a used T top older Camaro in the same town same day . He also was running a bit late so just drove the car to Canada to the meeting . Got into Canada ok with the Camaro with just temp sticker in rear window.
He asked me to follow him home as the car wasn't running reall good.
At POE (port of entry)just ahead of me . He was directed to pull in to inspection building .He was a young fellow with long hair and a bit of scuz facial hair. They close the doors both sides before beginning inspection so you cannot run off.
My turn at POE (US side) they asked me what I was doing , I said just following the car ahead home.
Opps ,I got run into the inspection station also
. Asked to open trunk . Drug dog jumps up into trunk sniffs around and jumps out after a good sniff at one bag.
They closed the turnk .
I asked if I was in trouble . "What for asked the dog handler ?"
Me, "For trying to bribe a drug dog".
I had a large sack of dog food in the trunk .
He just laughed and said "get out of here."
Neightbor later said he was a bit nervous as he hadn't had time to throughly go through the car .
That particular car was a drug runners favorite fast car with a 454 engine.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)