AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The logistical disaster unfolding in light of all time record flooding
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

thekcirp
Posted 3/17/2019 11:19 (#7385318 - in reply to #7385265)
Subject: This is the point where someone with a big set.....

NEMO

cojones comes in as says "to hell with the inviro studies, lets get to work". The studies are a joke and have no reference to future happenings. Case in point is the current situation. Does anybody really believe the environment didn't change in those places in a matter of minutes? I feel for those people as I/we have been in similar situations before and it is quite frustrating. Been around two major rivers, a smaller river, and two 'big flood' creeks my whole life. The management of our waters has fallen into the hands of people that have not ever been around these types of situations. They have no common sense and if it doesn't come with a manual, it just aint "so". Gross mismanagement of our lakes and rivers to protect a fish or two and a bird,  plus make sure there is enough water for a pleasure boat, are the types of things that are bringing our country down.  With the snow pack there is this year, is there a flood control structure in the upper Midwest that couldn't have been completely drawn down? With all that said, looks like this would have been a catastrophic event anyway. JMO 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)