AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Albrecht (BCSR) system
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

aray63
Posted 3/15/2019 12:58 (#7382223 - in reply to #7382186)
Subject: RE: Albrecht (BCSR) system

barry county mi
Matt we have so many health problems in the United States that are caused by inflammation. The omega-6 Omega-3 ratio is way out of balance in the western world as compared to say 1938. So many of our Foods are so high in the mega six that we're eating a diet something like a 25 to 1 Omega 6 3 ratio. A healthy diet would be say 5 to 1 ratio. We've been using rocks phosphate, humates various soil amendments to balance our soil. Omega-6 promotes inflammation. We were raising beef cattle along with grains our AMega 6 to 3 ratios on the ribeye steaks are 3.28 to 1 these are grass-fed and grain-fed Grains from our farm as compared to strictly grass-fed 100% finish grass-fed it was over 7 to 1 . I can attest to the fact that are beef is healthier at least for me. I've had gout since 91 and got so I couldn't eat any kind of pork only store-bought beef once a week or my big toe would get very swellen and sensitive to sheet that was touching it for the last 3 years I've been able to eat all this before 1 and even can cheat now and that's the only thing I'm doing different. So it's not all BS my friends. This high omega-6 to 3 ratio help cause cardiovascular disease, obesity, inflammatory bowel disease, rheumatoid arthritis, Alzheimer's disease other diseases include cancer, type 2 diabetes, depression metabolic syndrome, muscular degeneration, asthma psychiatric disorders and autoimmune disease. By increasing the a mega threes in this Western diet reduction can be achieved in the incidence of these chronic inflammatory diseases. Between 1938 until 19 85 the omega-6 to 3 ratio increase from 8.4 to 1 and1935 to 10.3 2 1 in 85 today's our estimates are as high as 25 to ones for some individuals this creates a very inflammatory environment that goes a long way toward explaining why four in 10 people who died in the USA each year die of heart disease, you can be aware that the drug makers are where are the effects of the high omega-6 to 3 ratios but if people crack their diet these drug companies would lose a lot of dollars for n s a i d e s, ibuprofen, aspirin, Celebrex and so on. A lot of the food we eat today as compaired to 1900 is pretty empty of potassium calcium and other minerals, you can check this out there's a lot of research been done on it over the years on the internet ask what's wrong with omega-6 and you'll get some answers, archie PS the Amiga 3 totles in are ribeye was 1.36 vs 100% grass fed.33 and the ratio of the grass-fed was 7.39 to 1 and ours was 3.28 to 1 so there are ways of getting more omega-3 into our food these tests by the way came from Midwest Labs out in Omaha we didn't do a test on the supermarket chain feed like ribeye

Edited by aray63 3/15/2019 13:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)