AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Just what I was afraid of .....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Huh?
Posted 3/14/2019 15:42 (#7380440 - in reply to #7380329)
Subject: RE: O please

southcentral Minnesota
JD70 - 3/14/2019 14:32

was your congressman asked for any input on the new NAFTA?

there was little doubt that NAFTA needed some updating I doubt anybody truly believes a 25 year old agreement in this era of tech advances would not need some thing updated.

So someone who had a plan would have brought the parties in for a sit down and talked about how and where these updates were needed, then would have went to the parties involved in the agreement and said lets take a look at it and figure a plan going forward. but unfortunately that's not what trump did instead he ran right out and threw on tariffs and before he even understood what i was getting into agreed to a terrible new agreement.

but when the answer to your supporters is they are to blame your stuck needing someone to blame

If you had followed even a little bit of the negotiations you would known that yes democrats have had input to help procure votes for this agreement. Do a little bit of research into enforceable labor provisions. There again are too many idiots that really know little of what has gone on in the negotiations for the usmca or with the Chinese .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)