AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

We've lost 3 Billion gallons of domestic demand to Illegal Waivers.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 3/14/2019 07:14 (#7379418 - in reply to #7379392)
Subject: A Complex subject..

you really need to condense or get to the point

Lol..  "I'm trying.."

to be fair.. it is a complex subject.

Look I'm not against the Crude Oil Industry.. my town depends upon jobs in the Oil field.. most of my neighbors (god bless em) have oil wells.. (why are ours always a dry hole?!?) and my NIECE whom I love is a gosh darn OIL LOBBYIST in DC!  (I still love ya Mal..)

So I'm not against Crude.. we need energy.

I supported W Bush's Crusades into the Middle East.. (whoops.. okay so that was a mistake..)

I pay my taxes.. which I guess the Defense Department is gonna get more of to secure the US 5th Fleet serving in Bahrain.. (Why?)

and I support Cancer research.. golly sure is alot of it around.. got to take the DAWG in today to get a growth removed.. which is growing.. Golly WHAT Is CAUSING ALL of this?!?
.. the joke is Everything causes cancer.. okay.. but that doesn't mean you have to PUMP it INTO your LUNGS every time you fuel up!!  Seriously.. DO NOT BREATH that sweet smell at the pump.. Benzene.

And I farm.. unfortunately for the API.

ALL I want is the Freedom to press on.. live my life.. post a post or two.. go to a ball game and enjoy the spring time breeze in my face to plant another crop.

... "all I'm asking.."

My Father served on the Kansas Corn Commission which funded the Ethanol templent which was defacto used to fund construction of several Ethanol plants in my state.. probably including the one built about 25 miles away.. which went Bankrupt once.. (cost us about $750,000  ouch!!)  but we didn't give up.. and got the sucker running.

So I'll be DARNED if I'm gonna give up now..

My son is currently working as a merchandiser moving DDGS into feed channels.. at the feedlot the other day.. a truck of DDGS from Nebraska was unloading in the next bay over..

We've seen some ups and downs.. but it's working!!

Currently we are using DRYLAND Sorghum at the plant.. raised on Former WHEAT acres.. which.. (checking the markets.. ) have LOST about $0.90 a bushel in the past couple of weeks.. (THANK YOU FUND SHORTS!!)

so.. What do you want us to do?

We can't solve it all.. nor are we asking.. but at 15% of 9.2 = 1.38 myn per day at TREND LINE YIELDS over the next couple of years.. will solve it..

AND it will CUT the use of CANCER CAUSING BENZENE at the PUMP in HALF!!

so there ya go.. short and sweet.

Edited by JonSCKs 3/14/2019 07:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)