AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Batteries in new pickups
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 3/14/2019 06:44 (#7379378 - in reply to #7379319)
Subject: RE: A DIfferent Perspecive . . .

iseedit - 3/14/2019 03:51

nebfarmer - 3/14/2019 01:31
hd6gtom - 3/13/2019 23:10 There was a documertsry on this Bummer and Co. forced all the lead mines to close. So no new battery supply unless its imported . 
      X2!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me think about this for just a moment  . . . . . . . . .   that last and only lead mine in the USA, was producing less then 10% of the USA needs for lead, specializing primarily (mining for lead) the ammo business, so that would mean the outlandish pricing of batteries in the OP thread ?

The outlandish pricing is strictly due to tariffs implemented by the Current Trump Administration . . .  . . . .  Its always wise to do some additional documentary research and fact checking and then try to draw some conclusion from all the information, not just one side of a issue.

The up pricing of items and materials from the current Tariffs will never come back down. If, if any USA industry does start to produce the items the tariffs are keeping away or higher priced, the USA items will never be priced less then the current tariff pricing . . . . .. never.

K.

If the RETAIL prices are so high because of Trump, then why is the PRODUCTION COST still so low? Just bought 4 new group 31s for my Peterbilt. I have a mechanic friend that gets parts at "cost". That's cost to that company delivered to that store, and that's after who knows how many other warehouses got their cut. $83.88 each. Brand new, less than 2 months old, TRP flooded, group 31s. Oh, and oregofornia has no sales tax.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)