AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Has it occurred to anyone else that ......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Gophergetter
Posted 3/14/2019 00:47 (#7379267 - in reply to #7379125)
Subject: RE: Has it occurred to anyone else that ......

Cass Co. ND
This is what reliance on one end user will get you. You are always at the whims of him. He can go elsewhere.

China has in the past, cancelled corn shipments for no good reason, and that threw the corn market for a loop. Did President Trump cause that?
China has cancelled huge bean purchases in the past that caused 30+ cent drops in the market. Is that President Trumps fault?
China put tariffs on US beans for one reason. To cause revolt among President Trumps core supporters. Flyover country. President Trump's fault?
I guess so, but something has to be done about the trade with china. There needs to be some kind of environmental impact parity. We have EPA, OSHA, and dozens of other gov't abbreviations heaping regulations and other nonsense on businesses, to the point of moving the production to china, where there is very little regulations on the environment. Just the stink on these Chinese products when You open the boxes is unbelievable.
Can there be an environmental tax on goods from other countries who have no to very little environmental protections? I know, I sound like a lefty lib, but if We can't loosen the grip regulations have on our businesses, lets at least enforce the same regulations on goods coming from the real polluters.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)