AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Norwalk ia screw job
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Hampton
Posted 3/13/2019 03:30 (#7376982 - in reply to #7376851)
Subject: RE: Norwalk ia screw job

Baby Bull - 3/12/2019 22:49

I got lucky a few summers ago. Took the family and grandma to Debuque to the river museum. As we left town to go eat at Breitbachs in ball town our excursion started overheating. I limped it into the body shop in Sherrill and asked for help. Th owner of the shop let me take his Buick into ball town to eat and he said he would look at it. We thought maybe the fan belt just broke so he sent his wife into town to get one for me and he put it on. Turned out the water pump had taken a dump. Body shop guy called me while I was eating and told me what it was and said he would have it towed to Breitbachs garage in North Buena Vista and I could take his Buick home. I live an hour and a half away. Three days later the garage called and had the repairs made. They didn’t charge me for towing and the repair bill was way reasonable. Took the car back to the body shop and the owner refused to let me pay him for using his Buick. I write all of this just to give some of you a little hope that there are still good people out there.

To the original poster, I am sorry that you had such a bad experience and hope Iowa treats you a little better next time.

thanks for sharing, nice to know there are still some decent people out there,
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)