AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Norwalk ia screw job
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Detroit
Posted 3/12/2019 23:30 (#7376903 - in reply to #7376890)
Subject: RE: Norwalk ia screw job

Crawfordsville, Arkansas
Big Ben - 3/12/2019 22:17

Detroit - 3/12/2019 20:26

farmn4nutn - 3/12/2019 21:11

Well your insight is quite helpfull

Curious how many miles are on the Suburban? We had a 07 also with close to 250k on the originals.

Chevy Trailblazer we had previously went through 2 front wheel bearing on one side in about the same mileage. The other side was original. It started going out, roared like a set of deep tread mud tires and went on for quite a few miles before I was able to get to it and fix it. It was still tight bit rough as could be. The replacement lasted about 50k miles and started howling. Lifetime warranty on it gave me another.

How does that work?

Dealer wouldn’t cover the first set of front wheel bearings under the 100,000 mile power train warranty on my 2010 Chevy because they said the bearings weren’t part of the power train. Figure that one out.

I took it home and changed them myself, and drive a Ram now.

To clarify, on the Trailblazer I had one bearing go bad. Replaced it myself at probably 150k miles with a replacement that came from Carquest. It was a Moog brand I think. Within 45-50k miles it started howling again. I pulled it and Carquest gave me another covered under the lifetime warranty from Moog. The other side on the Trailblazer is the original.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)