Posted 3/12/2019 09:20 (#7375321 - in reply to #7375050) Subject: RE: Pre shifting guidance lines for FMX
A few years ago Ag Leader updated the guidance pattern editor in SMS, and it is greatly improved as you can now pre-populate guidance lines based off of boundaries and edit the guidance lines you already have.
1) Select the guidance line you want to shift and create a new map based off of that line.
2) Right click on the map and select "Edit Layer"
3) At the top right of the editor screen (select types box) select the red circle icon (select object)
4) Under action tools select any one of the shapes and draw over your line (the line should turn from red to black)
5) On the right side of the screen select "shift guidance line" and move the line left or right the desired number of feet or inches.
This is in SMS advanced. Hopefully it's a basic feature as well.