AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For Sale: Gently used planter(s), combine, camper....free shed roof with large skylight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 3/11/2019 21:13 (#7374543 - in reply to #7374495)
Subject: RE: For Sale: Gently used planter(s), combine, camper....free shed roof with large skylight

southern MN
Not that it matters, and I’m just speculating, but we had some awful south and east winds that blew snow like I havent seen in decades.

That shed is set up a little bit like the one I featured in my roof shoveling thread a couple days ago. It has those trees behind it, which protect it from the prevailing winds around here.

But.... this past month we had those bad ones from the east and south, and it drops on the roof as it goes over the ridge and drops the snow in front of the trees.

Today I chopped ice off the house, bad ice dams, in the afternoon I pulled snow off the poor, falling down hog barn I was hoping to rehab but it is starting to go down, and a half hour ago the phone/ Internet wasn’t working, had to shovel three feet off the deck of ice and snow, the phone box into the house was deformed under the weight of all that, good to go once we got it shoveled out.

Small potatoes to what you have going on, it’s one of those winters thankfully we don’t get very often.....

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)