AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For Sale: Gently used planter(s), combine, camper....free shed roof with large skylight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

sonic
Posted 3/11/2019 17:54 (#7374089 - in reply to #7373853)
Subject: RE: For Sale: Gently used planter(s), combine, camper....free shed roof with large skylight

Buck S - 3/11/2019 16:06

There is a hole(s) in combine cab roof, globe for the yield monitor most likely smashed, some big dents and scratches in the sheet metal, door looks F'd up, unload auger looks bent, some wires ripped off and left side of the corn head looked beat up. My planter is a 6 row 1750. I think all 3 fert boxes are junk, the drive shaft and brackets are bent, some wires tore, and I'm not sure on marker arms. I didnt look that close. The biggest challenge is gonna be getting the roof apart without wrecking more or getting hurt doing it. All kinds of traps waiting to take that stuff apart. The neighbor has a 12 row dry fert planter in there. Think it might be a 1770. I have coverage on my stuff. My agent said they pay ACV (actual cash value) for the combine. Since it not worth much she thought they would just total it out. It was a pretty sharp looking machine before this. I took pretty good care of it. Replacing it with 6 row planter, or getting something bigger?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)