AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Still struggling NTRIP and Trimble 252
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

pirlbeck
Posted 3/10/2019 21:26 (#7372610 - in reply to #7372596)
Subject: RE: Success.....I think!!

West Central Iowa
DG N. AL - 3/10/2019 21:21

pirlbeck - 3/10/2019 21:05 I connected with Ag Remote one more time and changed some settings on the 252 as Don & Shaun suggested. Took it outside the shop were I could get some satellites (building most likely blocked some) and still have WiFi connection. I had a little trouble keeping the Bluetooth connection for some reason, but I was at least able to get a RTK fix. OK now for some newbie questions. What does the number directly under the RTK:7? The one that reads 1256.XX'.

I think that is elevation.
And the age was bouncing around from maybe .6 to 1.2S, is that a good number? What affects that number? I think the lower the better is that correct?

Anything under 5 seconds will function pretty good.  Under 2 seconds is better.  Yes, the lower the number the better.
What does the RTK information on the Insight screen the reads CMR 56% mean? Thanks for all the help!

That is the percentage of the correction stream that the receiver is getting. It should be 99% or better.  56% means you are still having connection problems, either network or blue tooth. 

OK, thanks for the info!

Looks like I got some fine tuning to do.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)