AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

PRICE FORCE 6.5 AND 10 g
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

coup
Posted 3/11/2019 22:28 (#7374735 - in reply to #7374715)
Subject: RE: PRICE FORCE 6.5 AND 10 g

USA
supertiquer - 3/11/2019 21:16

coup - 3/11/2019 19:59

supertiquer - 3/11/2019 07:38

coup - 3/11/2019 06:11

supertiquer - 3/10/2019 12:37

My Force 3g is just under your $28.00/acre and that was paid for before Dec. 31st. 3g went up about 80 cents a pound here this year. I am using this with non gmo corn. Last year, my total cost per acre was $10/acre less than gmo. This year it's about $5 less as the Acuron herbicide that I use went up also. I may look at a different program for 2020 if this continues.

Sounds like you need to find somewhere else is to buy chemicals if your paying that for Force and you are still using Acuron, one of the most overpriced chemicals on the market.

Like I explained to a guy the other day easiest money made in farming year in and out is with input cost savings and using the savings to invest in something that returns more income in the farm operation with no extra out of pocket cost.

Yes Coup, I do know all of that. I could probably go generic to save more but I am a one man operation and if I can't spray it because of time constraints in the spring, I am screwed because the local dealer won't since I didn't buy it from him. The other thing is that I HAD to pay for it before the end of the year for tax purposes and it's almost like pulling teeth to get a price at that time. Now that's HERE.

Would be $ ahead to hire planting or field operation done rather than hire spraying done when you get in a pickle. Your dealer is hosing you plain and simple if you had to pay $28 acre for Force in Dec. There was some sub $20 acre stuff that could be bought in that time frame.

I wonder who has insecticide boxes on their planter besides me. I am not arguing that the dealer is hosing me. And what is the brand name of this $20 acre "stuff" that you are referring to? Also, my acuron is getting put on with my sol. 28%

Force

Edited by coup 3/11/2019 22:29
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)