AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (227) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Semi Fuel Tanker top lid and bottom "adapter"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format
Posted 3/9/2019 07:19 (#7368726)
Subject: Semi Fuel Tanker top lid and bottom "adapter"

Look to replace these top metal lids in my semi fertilizer tanker from metal to aluminum. When can I find some used lids?
Also need these "adapters" to go from About 4" to 3" quick fill. These are located on the bottom of the tanker.
Is these an easy way to make a "manifold" to join multiple pipes together easily? Wanting to make it easier, when I receive product, they can hook up their hose to one fitting, and then I can direct where the product goes with "shutoffs".
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)