AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Strange results at times posting pictures
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 3/8/2019 13:31 (#7367607 - in reply to #7367586)
Subject: RE: Strange results at times posting pictures

Southern Minnesota Between Freeborn & Wells
My screen on the right looks identical to yours BUT doesn't have the Formats line. It starts with Preserve Settings, Grid, Scan QR Codes, Record Video, Record Slo-mo and then skips to the HDR section with the Keep Normal Photo switch. I have the two items with slide switches set to ON like yours.

Seems to work now. I think the problem is with the Win 10 computer itself as I tried some pictures from an old Android phone that has no service but can still work with Wi-Fi, pictures and such and I had the same problem loading pictures from it. Now for whatever reason, the strange characters have disappeared and I was able to load the picture below and also the picture I wanted on Facebook earlier today.

I thought I had it figured out but I'm not too certain. Enough of this for today.

The mysteries continue. Looks like I am out of the storm bullseye but Paul would be in it.

Messed with it again today. Seems if I save the pictures from the iPhone to the hard drive and then upload them from it, I don't get the error message.

Edited by tedbear 3/9/2019 11:21

(OpenerApp. (full).JPG)

(two_feet_of_snow(full) (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments OpenerApp. (full).JPG (141KB - 19 downloads)
Attachments two_feet_of_snow(full) (full).jpg (63KB - 23 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)